Used Dental Handpieces | NSK Nlx Nano
The NLX Nano system combines user friendly ergonomic design with lightweight titanium. Smooth, quiet, powerful, and versatile. The NLX Nano has attachments available for all specialty areas and the system can be easily integrated into virtually any dental delivery system. Any air powered dental unit can operate the system, which plugs directly into any 4-hole tubing, allowing the use of your existing foot control.
- Maintains a constant speed at variable working pressures
- Digital speed read-out.
- Adjustable attachment selection
- Reverse mode
- Easy speed adjustment
- Anti-twist tubing
- Two programmable settings
- E-Type coupler
- Autoclavable motor
- 32,000* LUX of LED generates natural daylight-quality light
- Easy office integration
- Precision torque control
- Assures clearer vision when compared to halogen light
- This product cannot operate without exclusive control unit.
- Verify that the speed control switch is adjusted within the allowable speed before use.
- Do not connect/disconnect the handpiece during operation.
- Do not autoclave motor cord.
- Do not lubricate the motor.
- Do not sterilize with dirt on the surface. It might cause rust.
Voltage: 19 VAC
Current: 5 Amps
Rotation Speed: 1000-40000 per minute
Maximum Torque: 3.4 N.cm or 0.301 lb-inch
Depth: 0.87 Inches
Height: 2.76 Inches
Spray Supplying Water: More than 50 mL/min
Air Pressure: More than 1.5 mL/min
Heat –absorbing Air Pressure: More than 40 L/min
Weight (Micromotor only): 2.152 Ounces
Line voltage: 120 Volts