Used Dental Handpieces | NSK Ti-Max Nl400 Brushless Micro Motor System
The NL400 brushless micromotor module is designed to be mounted into virtually any dental units without complicated adjustments.
- 180 degree Vector Control
Powerful torque and minimises possible heat generation
Lightweight solid titanum motor
Produces fewer torque ripples
- Compact, easy to install operation module
- Vibration- free rotation
- Low-noise operation
- This product cannot operate without exclusive control unit.
- Verify that the speed control switch is adjusted within the allowable speed before use.
- Do not connect/disconnect the handpiece during operation.
- Do not lubricate the motor.
- Do not sterilize with dirt on the surface. It might cause rust.
Control System: 180° Vector Control
Input Voltage: 24 Volts
Current Limit: 6.4 Amp
Speed: 2000-40000 per minute
Torque: Maximum 0.27 lb-inch
Weight: 2.72 Oz.
Motor Length: 1.85 Inches
Motor Diameter: 0.89 Inches
Cooling air requirement: 8 NL/min