Used Dental Handpieces NSK Ti-Max Z900L and Ti-Max Z800L Series ( 1528 )
Ti-Max Z900L is an air-driven, high-speed handpiece that delivers 26 watts of power and operates between 320,000 and 400,000 rpm. A proprietary, specially shaped turbine allows for this power output, enabling fast cutting as well as a smooth, consistent cutting feel.
- Cellular Glass Optics
- Ceramic Bearings
- Clean Head System
- Push Button Chuck
- Three- Dimensional Rotar
- Highly accessible head angle
- Slim neck for greater visibility
- Easy-grip body shape
- Compatible with other couplings
- Clean Head System prevents fluid and debris accumulation in handpiece head
- Even water spray
- Depressing the Push Button while the handpiece is in operation may cause overheating, serious technical damage and possible premature handpiece failure.
- During operation avoid contact with any oral tissue that may cause the Push Button to be depressed while the handpiece is in operation.
Power: 26W (Z900L), 23W (Z800L)
Speed: 320,000~400,000 min-1 (Z900L), 360,000~440,000 min-1 (Z800L)
Head Size : Ø12.5 x H13.1 mm (Z900L), Ø10.8 x H12.1 mm (Z800L)
Water Spray : Quattro Spray
Body Material : Titanium
Head : Standard Head (Z900L), Minature Head (Z800L)
Bur Type: ISO 1797-101.59 - 1.60mm Short Shank Bur/Standard Bur