Used Dental Handpieces | SciCan E-Statis Advantage
The E-STATIS™Advantage by SciCan Ltd. is an electric handpiece system featuring both operative and endodontic functionality coupled with a small electric motor, the E-STATIS™SLM (Short, LED, Micromotor).
The medical device is intended for the following use: Removal of carious material, cavities and crown preparations, removal of fillings, processing of tooth and restoration surfaces.
- Fully autoclavable motor.
- Brushless technology
- Adjustable LED light
- Touch pad display
- Displays actual bur rotational speed
- Customizeable settings
- Programmable motor torque accommodates all rotary file requirements*
- 5 customizable endo settings auto-stop; auto-reverse; auto-forward; auto-reverse-forward
- Presets of all common handpiece transmissions plus two customizable transmissions.
- Compact design for easy installation
- Easy retrofitting of pneumatic dental unit
- Extension kit provides flexibility to remotely locate both control box and touchpad
- Power plug can be taken off the cable completely for easy integration
- Greatly reduces service requirements
- Unsurpassed visibility
- User friendly display menu
- Surface disinfectants do not affect the screen as it is completely sealed
- The functions of implanted systems (such as pacemakers) can be influenced by electromagnetic fields.
- Given the complex interactions between equipment and cell phones, the product may be influenced by a cell phone that is in use.
- Do not use cell phones in medical offices, hospitals, or laboratories.
- Turn off electronic devices such as computer storage media, hearing aids, etc. during operation .
Motor Speed Range: 100 - 40.000 min-1
Power Supply: 120 W
Torque: Max. 3.5 Ncm
Motor Voltage: Max. 22 V AC
Operation Current of the LED : Max. 250 mA
Air Outlet of Coupling (Cooling Air) : 3.5 - 6 NL/min
Spray Air Pressure : 1 - 2.5 bar / 14.5 - 36.2 psi
Spray Water Pressure : 0.8 - 2.0 bar / 11.6 - 29.0 psi
Weight (Motor Only) : 62g
Dimensions Control Unit : 4.33 x 2.99 x 6.89 inch (110 x 76 x 175 mm)
Dimensions Motor : 1.25 x 0.87 inch (31.7 x 22 mm)
Rotation : Clockwise / counter clockwise
Connection of Attachments : ISO 3964
# of Presets : 3 x prep, 5 x endo