Used Dental Handpieces | Scican Statis (1851 )
High-speed handpiece STATIS SL & ML handpieces, air-driven, with light, push-button chuck, 1-4 internal water sprays. It is used in dentistry for general dentistry work especially cavity prep, gross reduction, crown & bridge.
- Light weight, balance and small head size
- Available in two head sizes
- 25,000 LUX illumination
- Innovative spray system
- Push-button chuck mechanism
- Can be sterilized to 135°C
- Short head sizes enhance access in the oral cavity
- Include a technologically advanced cage material, which houses the ceramic bearings, lowering friction and extending bearing longevity
- With up to 20 watts of power and a strong chuck mechanism (32 Ncm)
- Efficient tooth preparations are performed with the utmost precision.
- Ergonomically Friendly
- Comfortable handling for the dentist due to its light weight design
- Easy access because of the small head design.
Operating pressure: 2.1-4.2 bar (30-60 p.s.i.)
Recommendation: > 2.8 bar (> 40 p.s.i.)
Air consumption: 39- 55 NI/min.
Idling speed: 330.000-380.000 rpm
Recommended working pressure : 2-3 N
Power (Watts): 20 (STATIS ML), 17 (STATIS SL)
Weight (g): 77
Ceramic Ball Bearings: Yes
Lighting System: Yes
Spray System: 4 (STATIS ML), 1 (STATIS SL)
Head Height (mm) (with 19 mm bur):20.4
Head Diameter (mm): 12.5 (STATIS ML), 10.8 (STATIS SL)