Used Dental Handpieces | Sirona Motor SL/SL ISO
The Sirona micro-motor serves as a drive for rotating and oscillating straight and contra-angle handpieces in connection with a dental treatment center.
Motor SL - Compatible with T1 CLASSIC straight and contra-angle handpiece program.
Motor SL ISO - Sirona-Motor SL incl. slip-on Adapter ISO. For Sirona T1 CLASSIC as well as for all straight and contra-angle handpieces with ISO interface, like T1/T2/T3/T4 LINE.
- With 200 to 40,000 revolutions per minute (rpm)
- Spray water is optimally regulated on both motors
- Removable adapter of SL ISO can be sterilized and has got an anti-retraction valve
- Freely rotating hose prevents the SPIN effect
- Constant high torque
- Quick yet soft START/STOP characteristic
Speed (rpm) : ~ 200-40,000
Torque, max. (Ncm) : ~ 2.4
Power, max. (W) : ~ 58
Motor diameter (mm) : ~ 16/22
Motor length (mm) : ~ 50/61.5
Weight (g) : ~ 47/87
Cooling air requirement (Nl/min) : ~ 30
Spray air pressure (bar) : ~ 2.7
Spray water pressure (bar) : ~ 2