Used Dental Handpieces | Star StarDental Lubricated Highspeed Handpieces ( 1541 )
The Concentrix FX, FB, SX High-Speed Handpieces are used by trained dental professionals for a variety of procedures including but not limited to caries and amalgam removal, restorative work and crown preparations.
- Concentrix FX - High-speed 4-line fixed back-end handpiece with lubricated steel bearing autochuck turbine.
- Concentrix SX - High-speed fiber optic handpiece with lubricated steel bearing autochuck turbine. U ses either LED or halogen
- Concentrix SW - Non-fiber optic high-speed handpiece with lubricated steel bearing autochuck turbine. U ses standard 4-line
- Concentrix FB - Fixed back-end 4-line high-speed handpiece with manual chuck.
- Precision high speed lubricated bearings and superior turbine concentricity
- Traditional bur retention with a friction grip, manual chuck and bur tool, or the convenience of push button bur changing
- Lightweight stainless steel construction walls
- High performance Dental Handpiece
- Small Head Size
- Single glass rod fiber optics
- Unique water spray
- Accurate tooth surface preparation
- provides a superior resistance to handling damage than other handpieces made from plated brass or anodized aluminum - now with a high gloss finish!
- Enables fast and precise removal of tooth structure and amalgam
- Improve speed and provide precise quality of work
- Improves line of sight and accessibility to the oral cavity
- Shadow-free illumination
- Do not use for oral surgery.
Concentrix® FX Type: High speed with a replaceable autochuck turbine
Air Consumption: 1.9 SCFM @ 30 psi
No Load Speed: 400,000 rpm
Connection: 4-line fixed ISO configuration
Power: 10 watts
Weight: 1.52 oz.