Used Dental Handpieces | Star StarDental Titan E-Type System ( 1562 )
The StarDental® Titan-T™ is an autoclavable air driven low-speed handpiece system manufactured with a titanium housing.
The Titan 20K low speed dental motors are used by trained dental professionals to facilitate various dental procedures requiring cutting, drilling, polishing and pin setting.
- LubeFree Handpiece Motor
- 360° Quick Connect Swivel or fixed back end available
- 100-20,000 rpm (20K motor) speed range capability
- Lubricated Attachments
- Titan E Contra
- BB Latch Angle
- Straight Nose Cone
- Fits all e-type attachments
- Available in swivel and 4-line fixed back end
- Reduces maintenance time and the high cost of repeated lubrication (motor only)
- Better Performance under high load – Lesslikely to stall under higher torque requirements
- Minimizes operator downtime and reduces costs relative to other handpieces.
DO NOT USE FOR ORAL SURGERY
Construction: Lightweight aluminum shell over the stainless steel Titan motor
Weight: Swivel version – 62g
Speed: 20,000 RPM
Air Pressure: 40 PSI at swivel (recommended)
Rotation: Forward and reverse