Used Dental Handpieces | SybronEndo Dtc Digital Torque Control Motor 110 Volt
Digital Torque Control (DTC ) Motor is an autoclavable, brushless motor that expresses torque in actual gram centimeter units instead of percentages. With a greater range of torque and better control of speed and torque, the DTC is more reliable than brush motors.
- Fully autoclavable motor/cable assembly
- Easily detached from console
- Full range of handpiece ratios supported - 1:1, 1:5, 4:1, 8:1, 18:1
- Automatic calibration to test both the motor and handpiece
- Greater range of use with a speed range of 300-30,000 and a torque range of 0-2,000 g-cm.
- Preset for TF, K3/K3XF, LSX/CSX files and M4 Safety Handpiece as well as, one button for user program
- Autoclavable, brushless motor.
- Simple, more intuitive user interface
- Brushless motor, micro processor controlled
- Ready to use with the push of a button
- Provides optimal versatility and reliability
Operating Voltage: 110 Volts
Maximum Speed: 30,000 rpm
Minimum Speed: 300 rpm
Speed Ratio: 1:1, 1:5, 4:1, 8:1, 18:1
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Torque Range: 1.74 lb-in