Used Dental Handpieces | SybronEndo Elements Motor (1863)
Elements™ Adaptive Motor and Handpiece are used with TF Adaptive Files to safely and accurately clean and shape root canals. The Adaptive Motion Technology uses an algorithm to combine rotary motion, which is activated when the TF Adaptive File is under no load, with a reciprocating motion, which is activated when load is applied to the TF Adaptive File.
- 6 Presets includes TF Adaptive, K3/K3XF, TF, Lightspeed, M4 and custom settings
- 8:1 Contra Angle
- Fully Autoclavable Motor/Cable
- Cable easily detaches from the console
- Intuitive User Interface
- Programmed for use with other SybronEndo NiTi Files and the M4 Safety Handpiece
- Smooth operation
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Easy to learn how to use.
Speed Ratio: 8:1
Power Type:: Electric