Used Dental Handpieces | SybronEndo M4 Safety Handpiece E-Type
The SybronEndo’s M4 Safety Handpiece has several features designed to aid the endodontic practitioner in efficiently and effectively performing root canal therapy. It has been designed to navigate canals quickly, efficiently and effectively with hand files.
- The chuck has been designed to oscillate, mimicking the watch-winding motion used when hand filing
- Requires very little apical pressure
- Specialized chuck compatible with most hand files
- Can be used with any E-Style motor and is compatible with most hand files.
- Operator controls the pressure without having to manually perform the watch-winding movement
- Greatly reduces fatigue
- Easy to use
- Efficient of root canal preparations
- Do not drop the unit onto a hard surface.
- When operating the handpiece always consider the safety of the patient.
- Disconnect the sheath only after the driver unit has completely stopped.
- Do not wipe or clean with high acid water or sterilizing solutions.
- Make sure the file is mounted firmly by pulling before use.
- Be sure to hold the handpiece firmly to prevent the handpiece from slipping out during the lubrication.
Operating Voltage: 120-220 Volts
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Motor Speed: 10,000 rpm