Used Dental Intraoral Camera | Digital Doc Iris
IRIS is an intraoral camera that features a user-friendly, multi-stop focus wheel and a unique USB connector. The IRIS intraoral camera is a precision optical instrument with streamlined features and a tip that is small, narrow and soft. Superior image quality and sharpness are supported by brilliant eight-point LED lighting and Sony’s hi-resolution CCD.
- Sleek, stainless steel wand with a soft narrow tip
- 90° lens allows for intuitive positioning
- Multi-stop focus wheel has five options based on image type
- Dual capture button for easy left and right hand use .
- Digital signal processor
- 10 bit ADC
- USB powered
- 8-point white LED lighting
- Capture images quickly and easily
- Images exhibit sharp detail
- Easy squeeze-and-release activation with thumb and fingertip
- Slimmer , smaller soft -tip on stainless steel .
- Do not use this camera near water.
- Attachments - Do not use attachments unless recommended by the camera manufacturer.
- The IRIS handpiece is NOT submersible and should be cleaned with an isopropyl alcohol only. Do not use any abrasive cleaners such as Glutaraldehyde or Discide. Do not wipe the surface using benzene, Dicide, thinner, or gluderaldihyde. As this may degrade the lens, or damage the handpiece material. Instead , Lightly wipe off dirt on the cover and or lens with a soft cloth (i.e. flannel, 2x2, etc.)
- Do not place a container with water or liquid, or any small metallic objects on this unit. If water, liquid, or any metallic object enters this unit, disconnect the USB cable immediately
- Do not install this unit in a poorly ventilated place, a dusty place, an unstable place, or where soot or steam occurs.
- Do not use this unit in high temperatures (higher than 40 degrees C) or at temperatures ( lower than 0 degrees C)
- Do not use in surgical theaters in hospitals where safety requirements are different from a standard dental clinic.
POWER: Power consumption: Max. 500 mA
Operating mode: DC 5V +/- 10% (thru USB 2.0) / Max. 500 mA
Scanning Lines: 625 lines
Scanning frequency horizontal: 15.734 kHz
Scanning frequency vertical: 50Hz
Aspect ratio: 4:3
Signal/noise ratio: SNR) >56dBp-p/rms
Video imaging device: Sony 1/4" Hi Resolution CCD , 752 (H) X 582 (V)
Focus range:: 1mm to Infinity
Angle of view: : 90°
Focus:: Manual, Multi-stop Focus Wheel Macro to Infinity.
Light source:: 8 White LED Array, Rated 100,000 hours lifetime. Light switch button on handpiece allows LEDs to be turned off
Video output:: USB 2.0 (YUV 4:2:2)
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Camera handpiece (Approx) Length: :208 mm or 8.18 inches
Diameter: : 27 mm or 1.06 inches at largest section
Environmental conditions:: Temperature: 0° to 50°C
Humidity:: max. 95%