Used Dental Intraoral Camera | Schick USBCam
USBCam is the first self-contained intraoral camera to combine the benefits of full motion video with the latest digital technology. The Schick USBCam Intraoral Digital Camera supplies clean illumination from a brilliant LED source. Power on /off and one-click capture buttons are set right into the handpiece.
USBCam is powered from your computer's USB port (no external power supply needed) and compatible with DirectX, Microsoft's longstanding technology for video performance. So, installation and setup is a breeze.
- Focus free optics
- One click capture button
- LED light source
- Standard USB connection
- Integrated frame capture button
- Lightweight design and smooth contours
- Plugs directly into your computer -- no separate power supply required
- Comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- Capture the angles and images you need with the click of a button
- Makes video capture a simple one-step operation
- Provides reliable, long-life illumination.
- Fast and easy hardware setup
- No special "frame grabbing" video card or additional device driver required
- Portable, convenient, and user-friendly
Imager:: 1/4-inch progressive scan CCD
Effective Pixel Layout:: 659 (H) x 494 (V)
Video Output:: USB 1.1 compliant full motion digital
Focus range : 8 - 40 mm (0.31 - 1.6 in)
Focus type : Fixed
Input electrical ratings : 5VDC @ 400mA
Equipment type : Type BF equipment (on handpiece)
Fuses : 63VDC/VAC, 1A fast blow fuse
Restricted service statement : Unless otherwise specified, this unit should be serviced only by the manufacturer. It contains no user-serviceable parts.
External power supply : None
Maximum cable length : 5 m (5.5 yds)
Handpiece weight : 60 g (2.1 oz)
Software Required:: CDR Software, CDR Video Manager for DirectX