Used Dental Intraoral X-Ray | Aribex Nomad Pro X-Ray Gun
The NOMAD Dental X-ray System is designed to be used for both adult and pediatric patients by trained dentists and dental technicians for producing diagnostic x-ray images.
Its lighter weight and cordless design improves dental radiography speed, convenience, and efficiency. One NOMAD Pro does the work of multiple conventional x-ray systems, making it extremely economical.
- Modern radiation shielding
- Simple-touch controls
- Custom exposure settings
- 0.4 mm focal spot
- Long battery life
- No blur from hand movement
- Allows operator to stay with patient, thereby reducing time required for x-ray procedures
- Protects the operator and patient from high radiation exposure.
- Provides high quality images, with a lower radiation dosage to the patient than standard AC x-ray systems
- Operators must be fully acquainted with safety recommendations and established maximum permissible doses.
- Do not enable NOMAD until patient and operator are positioned and ready for the exposure, diminishing the likelihood of interruption and preventing inadvertent exposure of anyone to x-rays.
- Do not attempt an exposure if anyone else is in the same room unless it is necessary that the patient be accompanied by another person. That person must then stay out of the direct beam and wear protective clothing.
- Test firing this x-ray unit may be dangerous to the testing technician or bystanders unless safe test exposure techniques are used such as the use a lead lined cap to cover the end of collimator or test firing in a protected area.
Anode Voltage: 60 kV true DC
Dimensions: 6.25" x 10.75" 10"
Weight: 5.5 lb.
Battery: Lithium polymer, 22.2V, 1.25 Ahr
Anode Current: 2.5 mA
Exposure Time Range: 0.02 - 1.00 seconds
Focal Spot: 0.4 mm
Source to Skin Distance: 20 cm
X-Ray Field: 60 mm round