Used Dental Intraoral X-Ray | BlueX IntraOs 70 Mobile
The IntraOs 70 X-ray Equipment is designed to face the most demanding needs of the dental profession both when using
traditional films and digital imaging receptors.
The main feature of the system is the great energy offering obtained by combining the voltage potential of 70kVp and the anodic current of 7mA with a wide range of exposure times, from 60ms to 3.2sec.
The parameters satisfies all the needs of both dental offices using traditional films with chemical processing as well as those equipped with low-radiation dose digital detectors and devices
- Grid Control Action
- Anatomical Selection of Technique Factors
- Auto-set Timer
- Anatomical Selection of Technique Factor
- Programmed Selections According to Tooth Type
- Over-heating Full Protection
- Accurate Cool-down Control
- Dead-man Control Switch Functionality
- Assures consistent film blackening in a wide range of operating conditions
- Grants high diagnostic quality shots
- Fulfils the needs for intraoral radiography in the general dental practice
- The systems can be configured for wall or mobile solutions.
- Uses simple and grant long life with minimum maintenance requirements.
- X-ray equipment produce ionising radiation that may be harmful if not properly controlled. It is recommended that the equipment be operated by trained personnel only, in accordance with the existing laws.
- Even if compliant to specifications of electromagnetic compatibility, it is recommended not to use the equipment in presence of external electromagnetic fields, such as those generated by cellular phones, which might interfere with the electronic circuits of the system.
Line Voltage : 115 V - 230 V
Line Voltage Working Range : Limited to the working range of the THA: 108 - 132 V for 93 202 01300 207 - 253 V for 93 202 01700
Line Fuse : 6.3 A at 115 V, 4 A at 230 V (Slow Blow )
Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz ± 2 Hz
Line Resistance : ≤ 0.4 Ohm at 115 V, ≤ 0.8 Ohm at 230 V
Weight: 14 lbs
Tubehead Type : Grid-Control Action
Line Current: 8 Amp
High Voltage Potential: 70kVp
Anodic Current: 7mA
Focal Spot: 0.8 IEC 336/1982
Duty Cycle: 1/30
Skin Distance: 20cm
Circular Radiation Field: Diameter 6cm