Used Dental Intraoral X-ray | Planmeca Intra
Planmeca Intra X-ray unit maximizes the diagnostic value of all intraoral radiography techniques and produces exceptionally clear images with outstanding sharpness and maximum detail.
The unique non-symmetric design of the X-ray tube head makes aiming exceptionally easy and precise and its extremely steady arm provides smooth, precise movement, further increasing the accuracy and ease of positioning. Imaging parameters are selected on the intuitive control panel with quick settings for different imaging needs (single tooth, bite-wing, endo, occlusal and adult/child) configured with the right exposure values for individual cases. Radiation technique parameters (cone length, film speed, etc) can easily be adjusted by changing the density settings.
- 60+ Factory-programmed Memory Settings
- Self-diagnostic Software
- Adjustable Imaging Contrast and Density Requirement
- Future Digital Technology
- Standard 8-inch Cone
- Built-in Cat 5 Cable
- Maximizes the diagnostic value of all intraoral radiography techniques and produces clear images with outstanding sharpness and detail.
- Produces lower radiation dosage of up to 25 percent compared to conventional AC generators.
- Easy to position the Intra quickly and smoothly.
- Circuity can't be affected by line voltage fluctuations, making the Intra safer and more reliable.
- Allows for integration with the Planmeca ProSensors for a safer cleaner working environment
- Saves money with durability built in
- Makes aiming exceptionally easy and precise. Makes the x-ray beam alignment accurate and faster than ever
- This X-ray unit may be dangerous to both patient and operator unless safe exposure values are used and correct operating procedures are observed.
- Electromagnetic interference between the equipment and other devices can occur in very extreme conditions. Do not use the equipment in close conjunction with sensitive devices, or devices creating high electromagnetic disturbances.
Voltage: 50 to 70 kV
Current: 2 to 8 mA
Tube Head Assembly Dimensions : 6.8 " X 4.1 " X 6.4 " (W x H x D )
Weight: 51 lbs
Tube Head Weight: 10 lbs
Focal Distance: 60 " - 77.75 "
Exposure Time Range: 0.01-3.2 seconds
Exposure Presets: 66 Pre-Programmed Settings
Digital Setting: Yes
Focal Spot: 0.7 mm
Mounting Options: Wall, Ceiling, Floor, Mobile Stand, Planmeca Dental Unit Mount, Single Stud Wall Mount