Used Dental Intraoral X-Ray | Planmeca Prostyle
The Planmeca Prostyle is an older version of the Intra. It is has a 70kVp and 8mA, with a .7mm focal point, and is microprocessor-controlled for precision exposures.
It can be used in finding cavities, tooth roots examinations, checking bony area around the tooth, determine periodontal diseases, status of developing teeth and more.
- Wall Mount Dental X-ray
- Automatic Line Voltage Compensation
- Coil-corded Remote Switch
- Repositionable Arm Assembly
- Multi-dentist Programmable
- Integrated Unit Controls
- Foot Control with Multi Task Functions
- Has a sturdy wall mount for a more stable operation
- Offers precision and accurate exposures
- Provides accuracy and range during operations
- Exerts minimal radiation during operation
- Promotes faster and easier x-ray operations
- This X-ray unit may be dangerous to both patient and operator unless safe exposure values are used and correct operating procedures are observed.
- Electromagnetic interference between the equipment and other devices can occur in very extreme conditions. Do not use the equipment in close conjunction with sensitive devices, or devices creating high electromagnetic disturbances.
Voltage: 100 V ~ /110-115 V ~ / 220 - 240 V ~
Frequency: 50/ 60 Hz
Max. Electrical Output: 560 W at 70 kV, 8 mA
Max. Loading Energy: 1800 mAs/h at 70 kV
Anode Current: 8, 7, 6, 5. 4, 3, 2 mA, +/- (5% + 0.2 mA)
Anode Voltage: 50, 52. 55, 57, 60, 63, 66. 70kV , +/- 2kV
Total Weight: 51 lbs
Max. Mominal Anode Voltage: 70 kV
Dimensions (Tube Head Assembly) : 6.8 " X 4.1 " 6.4 " (W X H X D )
Generator: Constant potential. microprocessor controlled
Electrical Classification: Class I. Type B
Focal Spot Size: 0.7 mm according to IEC 60336
Exposure Times: 0.01 -3.20 sec.,+/- (5% + 0,001 s), 26 steps
Duty Cycle: 1:15, automatic control
Apparent Resistance: 0,3 ohms 100-115 V ~ 0,8 ohms 220-240 V ~