Used Dental Lab Articulator | Denar Combi
The Denar Combi articulator is used in dental labs for articulation projects. It provides the option of either set path or additional adjustment through the use of machined inserts for condylar guidance, and a simplified method for intraoral recording of condylar paths when needed. The Combi articulator is a valuable instrument during orthodontic finishing treatment and postitioner fabrication.
- Intraoral recordings of the TMJ are transferred directly to the articulator.
- Anatomic joint is accurately reproduced through an intraoral condylar recording.
- Condylar path inserts duplicate patient’s anatomic joint.
- All recordings are made directly in patient’s mouth eliminating interpolation and averaging.
- Custom acrylic tracing is done in one simple intraoral procedure.
- Patient’s custom fossae are mounted on articulator for convenient positioner construction.
- Arcon construction
- Stable and level in the inverted position.
- Excellent linual visibility
- Rigid, sturdy and lightweight design
- Field inspection gage aligns articulator.
- Positive centric latch
- Upper and lower bows can be separated or positivelay locked together in centric relation in both open and closed positions.
- Low-cost system and patient procedure
- Extremely accurate
- Superior results in the analysis and restoration of occlusion
- Superior orthodontic finishing treatment
- Simple to use
- Requires minimum chair time
- Minimizes orthodontic-positioner frabrication time.
- Simulates true anatomical structure
- Allows quick and easy mounting of the mandibular cast
- Allows easy viewing and access to casts from the rear of the articulator
- Provides years of trouble-free use