Used Dental Lab Articulator | SAM 2
The SAM 2 has yellow condylar housings and has been a standard in dentistry for over 25 years. From its inception, the SAM 2 has utilized the arcon concept and is an accurate, functional simulation of patient mandibular movement.
The SAM 2 has a simple spring-loaded centric locking mechanism. In addition, condylar inclination and Bennett guidance angulation are adjustable.
- Spring-loaded cover centric locking device with secondary security screw
- Bennett angulation indicator and setting mechanism
- Condylar housing inclination angle indicator
- Incisal pin with numeric scale
- Mandibular mounting plate
- 15 mm sagittal posterior position
- Vertical support rod for upper member of articulator.
- Tilt support rods for angular positioning of articulator
- Protrusion adjustment up to 5.5 mm
- Retrusion on lateral side 15 degrees
- Transparent condylar housing cover
- Accurate, functional simulation of patient mandibular movement
- Semi-adjustable, tracking feature, open-format
- Easy viewing during positioning and observation of tooth-to-tooth contacts