Used Dental Lab Articulator | Whip Mix 2000 Series
The Whip Mix Articulator Series 2000 of articulators are semi-adjustable and feature the patented Accumount mounting system, which makes it possible to exchange mounted casts between any 2240 or 2340 unit without loss of accuracy. These units are used for dental lab articulation design.
- Adjustable condylar inclination with curved eminentia
- Fixed intercondylar distance
- Positive centric latch
- “Accumount” system of interchangeability
- Adjustable immediate side shift
- Fixed progressive side shift
- Straight fossa
- Quick-acting centric lock
- Interframe spacing of over 4"
- Rounded edges and frame corners
- Allows easy mounting of even the bulkiest casts
- Enhanced visibility and posterior access
- Allows accurate transfer of casts between articulators
- Allows easy return of the articulator to centric position and simple hinge movement
- Can easily be set at an open position for convenience during laboratory procedures
Interframe spacing: 4"
Adjustable condylar inclination: 0-70°
Fixed intercondylar distance: 110 mm
Model 2240 adjustable immediate side shift: 0-3 mm
Model 2240 fixed progressive side shift: 7 1/2
Model 2240 curved eminentia: 3/4″ (19 mm)
Model 2340 adjustable progressive side shift: 0-30°