Used Dental Laser Dentistry | Biolase LaserSmile
The LaserSmile ™ is teeth whitening system which uses a hydrogen peroxide-based bleaching gel. The LaserSmile™ teeth whitening system requires the use of their LaserSmileT diode laser. The emission spectrum of this light unit is very precise. Its emissions lie in the 798 to 815nm range which is part of the near infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum.
It has numerous other cosmetic and soft tissue applications - including cosmetic gingival contouring, crown lengthening, treatment of periodontal pockets, and gingival troughing. It is also contoured to treat teeth simultaneously, consistently, comfortably and safely with laser white results
- Autoclavable handpiece
- Adjustable Aiming Beam
- Faster & Gentler Operations
- Laser Whitening Handpiece
- Pulse Counter & Countdown Technology
- Quick & Easy Presets
- Numerous Soft Tissue Applications
- Portable Laser Handpieces
- Can be picked up with one hand - all the fiber and
- Handpiece management are streamlined and built into the unit.
- Ergonomically designed to comfortably fit your hands
- Replaceable fibers
- This product may produce visible and/or invisible laser radiation. NOTE: If patient experiences tooth sensitivity during this procedure, stop the procedure and evaluate the patient’s condition. DO NOT proceed if the sensitivity continues.
Dimensions (Inch): 8.5 L x 9 W x 12.5 H
Weight: 13 lbs.
Handpiece Dimensions (Inch): 6.3 x 2.3 x 1.7
Voltage: 100-120V, 220-240V
Wavelength: 810 nm
Fiber Cable Length: 78"
Aiming Beam Intensity: 5 mw
Aiming Beam: 630-670 nm
Pulse Duration: 20 ms-9.9 sec
Power: 10 watts