Used Dental Lathe | Baldor 353T
Baldor’s polishing lathes are preferred by dentists, dental lab technicians, jewelers, and other professionals who requiring precise, trouble-free polishing. The ball bearings in all Baldor lathes are lubricated for life and sealed to prevent entry of dust and debris.
- Base-mounted on/off switch
- Rubber feet to minimize vibration
- Steel frame
- Easy to use
- Ergonomic and durable design
- A flat must be filed on the shaft where the clutch set screw contacts the shaft. If this is not done, the set screw will raise a burr on the shaft and it will be very difficult to remove the clutch. File a flat on the right shaft about 3/8" from the end plate.
- Always have a tool or shipping rod in the collet before moving the handle to the operating position. Move the handle counterclockwise until it stops.
Voltage: 115 - 240 Volts
Shaft Diameter /Taper : 0.375/0.250 inch