Used Dental Obturation System | DiaDent Dia-Gun
Dia-Gun is a cordless obturation system that extrudes warm gutta-percha to backfill root canals.
- Cordless, lightweight, and compact design
- Variable Temperature Settings (160°C, 180°C, 200°C)
- Quick Heating System: Temperature reaches 200°C within 25 seconds
- Ergonomically designed 360° swivel tip
- Reduces chances of accidental breakage.
- Reliable and precise gutta-percha delivery
- Fast and continuous flow of filling material
- Allows safe adjustments to gun tip’s direction
- Reduces hand fatigue, offers comfort and excellent tactile feedback
- Thinner tip can easily fill narrow root canals
- Precise control of obturation flow
- Do not re-use needles. After obturation, remove disposable gun tips with wrench completely.
- After each use, remove all visible soil from the heat chamber with scrubbing brush.
- Use one pellet of gutta-percha at a time. Many pellets can damage the device.
- To reduce the injury of patient or operator, always place the safety cap on during use.
- Gun tip should be tightened moderately so that there is no leakage or flow out of the gun. Over-tightening the tip may lead to damage to the tip and/or gun. The tip can be adjusted and bent to the desired degree by the supplied wrench. Do not bend the needle by force.
- After use, push the plunger backwards to its starting position. There is a possibility that the plunger might not move back because the remaining filling material is frozen inside. In this case, operate the device and move plunger back slowly.
Setting Temperature: 160, 180, 200 degrees Celcius
Charging time: Approx. 2 hrs. 30 min.
Operation time per full charge: 20 times per 4.5 min
Dimensions: Handpiece: 7.08 in. x 4.88 in. x 1.29 in. (W x H x D) ; Charger: 6.14 in. x 2.55 in. x 3.46 in. (W x H x D)
Weight: Handpiece 7 oz.; Charger 11 oz.; Adapter 7 oz.
Battery: Li-ion Battery, DC 3.7V, 2200mAh
Power supply (adapter): Input 100V-240V, 50-60 Hz, 0.4A; Output 5V, 2A