Used Dental Sterilizers & Autoclaves | MDT 6000 Chemiclave
Unlike most sterilizing hardware, MDT 6000 Chemiclave doesn’t use steam to sterilize instruments, which can shorten their lifespan and cause them to rust over time. Instead, the MDT 6000 Chemiclave uses Vapo-Steril, a compound made up primarily of alcohol, to sterilize equipment.
Not only will your tools never come into contact with steam, but you’ll be able to use them faster, too – no drying cycle is required with any Chemiclave unit.
- Manually Controlled Sterilizer
- Chemical Sterilization
- Compact Sized Sterilizer
- No Drying Cycle Requirement
- 20 Minutes Faster Sterilization
- Preheating Option
- Reduced Cycle Time
- No drying phase required
- No rust or corrosion of instruments
- Easy to fill system for sterilant; prevents spillage
- Greatly reduces slash emissions
- Reduces overall cycle time.
- Easy-to-remove rack for quick cleaning.
- Ensures consistent quality results.
Overall Dimensions : 19.25” x 16.5” x 20.5” (W x H x D)
Heater Wattage: 1200 Watts
Weight: Approx. 120 lbs
Chamber Size: 10" x 18" (Diameter x Depth)
Reservoir Capacity: 37 fluid oz. (1.1 liters)
Fixed Cycle Parameters: 20 min. @132°C
Operating Pressure: 20 - 40 psi