Used Dental Sterilizers & Autoclaves | MDT Harvey EC 6000 Chemiclave
Unlike most sterilizing hardware, the Barnstead Harvey Chemiclave EC6000 doesn’t use steam to sterilize instruments, which can shorten their lifespan and cause them to rust over time.
Instead, the Barnstead Harvey Chemiclave EC6000 uses Vapo-Steril, a compound made up primarily of alcohol, to sterilize equipment.
Not only will your tools never come into contact with steam, but you’ll be able to use them faster, too – no drying cycle is required with any Chemiclave unit.
- Vapo-Steril Technology
- Manually controlled Sterilizer
- Compact Sized Sterilizer
- Up To 20 minutes Faster Sterilizations
- No Drying Phase Requirement
- No Rust/Corrosion of Instruments
- Electronic Display Capability
- Built-in Chemipurge and Chemifilter
- Cycle Time Reduction
- Diameter-indexed Filling System
- Fully automated and proven device for sterilizing medical and dental instruments without dulling, rusting, corroding, or otherwise impairing their properties.
- Helps protects your investment in instruments
- No time-consuming drying phase is needed
- Increases the instrument turnover
- Uses proprietary sterilant solution, Harvey Vapo-Steril, which contains a trace of formaldehyde (less than one quarter of one percent)
- Controls are easy to operate
- Prevents the use of incorrect solutions
- Easy to Purge
- Eliminate potentially objectionable odor
- Ensure consistent quality results
- Easy-to-remove rack for quick cleaning.
Overall Dimensions : 19.25” x 16.5” x 20.5” (W x H x D)
Weight: Approx. 120 lbs
Heater Wattage: 1200 Watts
Chamber Size: 10" x 18" (Diameter x Depth)
Reservoir Capacity: 37 fluid oz. (1.1 liters)
Fixed Cycle Parameters: 20 min. @132°C
Operating Pressure: 20 - 40 psi