Used Dental Sterilizers & Autoclaves | Midmark M3 UltraFast
The M3 UltraFast® Automatic Sterilizer can be used in medical, dental, and veterinary offices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and other facilities to sterilize heat and moisture stable reusable items (including dental handpieces) that are compatible with steam sterilization.
The M3 UltraFast® Automatic Sterilizer sterilizes unwrapped instruments in 6 minutes, pouched instruments in just over 10, with the touch of a button.
- One-step Loading
- Push-button Cycle Selection
- Automatic-opening Door
- Worry-free Operations
- 25 minutes Instrument Drying
- Convenient Access to Water Reservoir
- Front Reservoir Drain with On-board Drain Tube Storage
- Condensate Tank with Quick Release Lid
- Simple, one-step tray operation
- Ergonomically designed handle for balance and comfort.
- Convenient access to water reservoir.
- Water level sensor provides intelligent system monitoring and feedback.
- Promotes practical and time saving
- Provide handy, instant information.
- Traps and contains expelled steam.
- Quick release lid, convenient carrying handle and water level sensor for efficient, worry-free use.
- The Midmark M3 is designed and built to minimize electromagnetic interference with other devices. However, if interference is noticed between another device and this sterilizer:
- Remove interfering device from room
- Plug sterilizer into a dedicated circuit
- Increase separation between sterilizer and interfering device
- Contact Midmark if interference persists
Overall Dimensions w/ Plug (Inch): 22 L x 17.8 W x 7.1 H
Counter-top Area: 24" (61 cm) D x 22" (55.9 cm) W
Chamber: 12.1" (30.7 cm) L x 7.6" (19.3 cm) W x 1.6" (4.1 cm) H 0.49 gal. (1.8 liters) usable volume
Tray: 11.75" (29.8 cm) L x 7.25" (18.4 cm) W x 1" (2.5 cm) H
Holds the Hu-Friedy® Signa-Stat Cassette: (6.5" x 10.5" x 1.25")
Unit weight: 71 lbs.
Reservoir capacity: 1.2 gal. (4.5 liters)
Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amp Single Phase , 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 6 Amp Single Phase
Heater Power: 1400 watts
Maximum Power Consumption: 1400 watts