Used Dental Sterilizers | Kavo KaVoKlave
The Kavo Klave is a dental sterilizing unit that uses steam sterilization, or autoclaving for eliminating the risk of cross infection through contaminated instruments.
- Compact and Portable Unit
- Single, One Step Operation
- Fully Automatic Autoclave Unit
- Large Capacity Container
- Large Sequence Indicators
- Gasket Offset Device
- Pressure Release Valve
- Offers a simple operation and start cycle
- Shows large sequence indicators
- Prevents the lid from being removed while pressure remains in the vessel
- Electronic detectors turn off the power if there is insufficient water
- Provides independent verification that the correct combination of temperature, steam and time has been achieved for succesful sterilization
Internal Dimensions (D x H): 8.25" x 7.75"
Chamber Dimensions (D x H): 8.26" x 9.39 "
Chamber Capacity: 2.38 gallons (9 Liters)
Weight: 9.92 lbs
Autoclave Temperature: 121° C (250° F).
Sterilization Time: 16 minutes
Cycle Time: Approx. 30 minutes