Used Dental Ultrasonic Cleaners | Dentsply Prophy Jet 30 Gen.-111
The Prophy Jet 30 Gen.-111 Polishing system is a precision engineered and manufactured instrument. It contains controls and components for air polishing operation.
- Large controls
- Small, light hand piece
- Foot control operated
- Prophy mode auto cycles with Tap-On Technology
- Finer water control
- Autoclavable handpiece
- Automated Purge Function
- Easy to hold, easier to use
- Easy to operate
- Allows precise and convenient adjustment on the handpiece
- Provides assurance against cross-contamination
- Enables to do another task while the system flushes and facilitates adherence to infection control guidelines
- Do not place the System on or next to a radiator or other heat source. Excessive heat may damage the System’s electronics. Place the System where air is free to circulate on all sides and beneath it.
- The System is portable, but must be handled with care when moving.
- Equipment flushing and dental water supply system maintenance are strongly recommended.
- Close the water shut-off valve to the System every night before leaving the office. The use of an in-line water filter is recommended.
Depth: 9.5 D x 7.38 W x 4 H
Weight: 8 Lbs.
Voltage: 110 Volts
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 1.1 Amps