Used Dental Ultrasonic Cleaners | Patterson PA12
The Patterson PA12 Ultrasonic Cleaner uses SweepZone Technology® for exceptional cleaning efficiency.
- Ideal for cassettes and high volume cleaning applications
- 60-minute timer
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Durable construction
- Effective instrument cleaning
- Quiet operation contributes to calming office atmosphere
- Clean instruments in only 1 hour
- Exceptional cleaning efficiency
- Properly ground machine cord.
- Use only proper solutions for compatibility.
- Operate the machine with sufficient solution in tank.
- When using beakers or an auxiliary pan for cleaning, enough solution must be in tank to act as a coupling agent. The beaker should be suspended just below the solution level, but off the bottom of the tank. Beaker covers should be on at all times.
- To prevent solution loss through evaporation and splashing, use the tank cover when the machine is in operation.
- Keep the inside surface of the tank clean and free of sediment.
- Keep ventilating louvers clean and free of obstructions.
- Do not allow anyone other than Patterson Dental technicians to open the cabinet for inspection or service. The line cord must be disconnected from the electrical outlet before disassembly. High voltage in the circuit can be very dangerous.
- Do not subject your machine to shock impact.
- Do not operate the unit without sufficient solution in the tank.
- Do not immerse machine in water or any other liquid.
- Do not use gasoline, benzene, benzol or other hazardous materials.
- Do not use acid in the stainless steel tank; it will eventually create pinholes in the tank.
- Do not use water alone as the carrier bath. Water is not a satisfactory coupling agent unless a wetting agent is used.
- Do not place any heavy or solid objects directly on the bottom surface of the tank. They may block cavitation, thus preventing proper cleaning and causing the buildup of heat in the transducer.
- Do not restrict air flow — ventilation should be adequate.
- Do not operate the unit in extremely dusty areas. Dust buildup may interfere with the unit’s normal operation.
Exterior tank dimensions: 16-1/2 x 10 x 12
Tank capacity: 13 quarts
Voltage: 115 Volts