Used Dental Ultrasonic Cleaners | Patterson PA4
The Patterson PA4 Ultrasonic Cleaner is a powerful, yet quiet, cleaning system with a tank capacity of 3-3/8 quarts. Made with a stainless steel tank, a welded drain and a 60-minute timer.
- Made with a stainless steel tank.
- A welded drain.
- The Patterson PA4 Ultrasonic Cleaner is a powerful, yet quiet, cleaning system.
- 60-minute timer.
- Properly ground machine cord. This is very important.
- Use only proper solutions for compatibility.
- Operate the machine with sufficient solution in tank.
- When using beakers or an auxiliary pan for cleaning, enough solution must be in tank to act as a coupling agent. The beaker should be suspended just below the solution level, but off the bottom of the tank. Beaker covers should be on at all times.
- To prevent solution loss through evaporation and splashing, use the tank cover when the machine is in operation.
- Keep the inside surface of the tank clean and free of sediment.
- Keep ventilating louvers clean and free of obstructions.
- Do not allow anyone other than Patterson Dental technicians to open the cabinet for inspection or service. The line cord must be disconnected from the electrical outlet before disassembly. High voltage in the circuit can be very dangerous.
- Do not subject your machine to shock impact.
- Do not operate the unit without sufficient solution in the tank.
- Do not immerse machine in water or any other liquid.
- Do not use gasoline, benzene, benzol or other hazardous materials.
- Do not use acid in the stainless steel tank; it will eventually create pinholes in the tank.
- Do not use water alone as the carrier bath. Water is not a satisfactory coupling agent unless a wetting agent is used.
- Do not place any heavy or solid objects directly on the bottom surface of the tank. They may block cavitation, thus preventing proper cleaning and causing the buildup of heat in the transducer.
- Do not restrict air flow — ventilation should be adequate.
- Do not operate the unit in extremely dusty areas. Dust buildup may interfere with the unit’s normal operation..
Exterior tank dimensions: 10-1/4" x 6-1/2" x 8-1/4"
Tank dimensions: 9-3/8" x 5-3/8" x 4"
Tank Capacity: 3.20 Liters
Voltage: 117 Volts
Frequency: 43 KHz