Used Dental Ultrasonic Cleaners | Whaledent UC-125
The BioSonic® Ultrasonic Cleaning Unit 125 delivers a variety of customized options for the dental practice. The time of the cleaning cycle can be selected individually.
Additionally, a countdown timer is available to inform the user of the amount of cleaning time remaining, and indicate exactly when the instruments will be ready for sterilization.
This cleaning unit is also equipped with a solution tracking function to inform the user how long the solution has been in use, so that mandatory changing of the cleaning solution will not be forgotten.
With a simple touch of a button, degassing of the solution, i.e., air entrapments, which hinder the cleaning process, will disappear.
- LCD Technology
- High Capacity Tank
- Built-in Drain with Extra-long Drain Tube
- Wear-resistant Plastic Housing
- Multiple Language Support
- Selectable Run Times
- Countdown Timer
- Solution Tracker
- Cross Flow Baskets
- Enhanced Instrument Cleaning
- Easy Lift-out Handles
- Minimizes possibility of accidental finger sticks.
- Raised ridges inside baskets for easy and safe removal of instruments.
- Allows safe disposal of contaminated solutions without ever touching them. No lifting. No spills.
- Limits airborne contaminants into the work environment.
- Will not stain, scratch, rust or dent.
- Tank cover completely encloses basket and beaker(s), significantly reducing noise level in your practice.
- Precisely tuned performance for optimal cleaning and quiet operation.
- Synchronous timer precisely times every cleaning cycles
- Do not use water alone as the carrier bath. Water is not a satisfactory coupling agent unless a wetting agent is used. For best results use BioSonic General Purpose, BioSonic Germicidal Cleaner or BioSonic Enzymatic Ultrasonic Cleaning solutions.
- Do not restrict airflow. Provide adequate ventilation by maintaining at least 2 inches clearance at the back.
- The power off selection from the keypad does not turn off main power to the unit.
- Operation for long periods of time will cause the cleaning solution to get very hot. To avoid scalding, do not place hands in the solution or spill any onto you. Be careful when removing
Power : 100-115V - 4 Amp / 230-240V 2.5 Amp
Operating Frequency: 52 kHz
Overall Dimensions: 16.5 x 10.5 x 13.8 in. or 42 X 27 X 35 cm
Tank Dimensions: 11.25 x 5.62 x 5 in. or 28.6 x 14.3 x 12.7 cm
Tank Capacity: 1.25 gallon or 4.75 L
Fuse Type: 5 x 20 mm Cartridge
Time Lag: IEC 60127-2 Sheet 3