Used Dental Ultrasonic Scaler | Coltene Whaledent Biosonic US100R
The Biosonic US100R is used for the removal of a variety of tooth stains and for preparing tooth surfaces for bonding and sealant procedures. Its handpiece operates at either 25 kHz or 30 kHz. The unit also is equipped with a "turbo" button to instantly set maximum power without having to readjust the preferred power settings.
- Accommodates both 25 kHz and 30 kHz inserts
- Ergonomic handpiece
- Precise water flow control
- Kink-resistant handpiece cord
- Improves operator's comfort during extended scaling.
- Minimizes counter space requirements.
- Convenient operation
Power requirements: 100V
Operating Frequency: 25-30 kHz
Overall Dimensions (inches): 5.5 x 9 x 6
Weight (lb.): 10