Used Dental Ultrasonic Surgery System | Mectron Piezosurgery 3
The ultrasonic microvibrations of the Piezosurgery device have been developed specifically for cutting bone tissue while minimizing trauma to the soft tissue. This micrometric cutting action provides ultimate surgical precision and intra-operative sensitivity, while the selective cutting action maximizes safety for you and your patients. All of this is possible while operating with high intra-operative visibility and a blood-free surgical site.
Indications for Use:
Bone Graft: Block
Bone Graft: Chips
Sinus Lift Technique
Ridge Expansion Technique
Implant Site Preparation
Osteotomy and Corticotomy
Crown Lengthening Technique
Resective And Regenerative Surgery
- Foot control allows for hands-free operation
- Integrated sterile irrigation system
- Autoclavable handpiece, tubing, and inserts
- Easy to set up and operate
- System supports a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures
- Good power and cutting ability
- Easier to use compared with manual irrigation
- Consistent, reliable performance during this project
Voltage supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
Fuses: Type 5x20 mm
Weight: 7.05 lbs.
Dimensions: 340 x 210 x 150 mm
Working frequency: Automatic scan. From 24KHz to 36 KHzX