Used Dental Vacuum Pump | Midmark Classic Series CV6
The Midmark CV6 Classic Series wet ring dental vacuum pump is used to provide suction during general examinations and procedures conducted by qualified dental professionals.
It comes standard with many of the same value-driven features as its Apollo and Matrx brand counterparts.
- Aluminum-bronze construction
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- High output
- Long life
- Powerful yet quiet operation
- Extremely easy and convenient installation and service
This Midmark wet ring vacuum is designed and built to minimize electromagnetic interference with other devices. However, if interference is noticed between another device and these units:
- Remove any possible interfering device from room
- Plug interfering device into an isolated circuit
- Increase separation between unit and interfering device as much as possible
Max. users: 6
Number of heads: 2
Total HP: 2.5
Vacuum pressure: 12 Hg max
Power requirements: 115/208/230V
Dimensions (inches): 18.5 H x 25.5 W x 20 D
Weight: 188 lb.
Inlet connection size: 1 1/4"
Drain connection size: 1 1/4"
Fresh water connection size: 1/2"