Used Dental Vacuum Pumps | Air Techniques STS-3 Dry Vac
The STS 3 (Super Turbine Suction) is a dry vacuum pump that produces high-volume air flow for multiple operatories. The CAS (Cyclonic Action Separator) tank will ensure that no liquids or foams enter the vacuum pump.
- The CAS™ (Cyclonic Action Separator) tank
- Relief valve
- Dry vacuum pump
- Multiple users online
- Permanent split capacitor motor
- Highly reliable
- Tank are easily installed and maintained
- Easily accessible relief valve
- To prevent fire or electrical shock, do not expose this appliance to rain in or moisture.
- Un-insulated voltage within the unit may be of sufficient magnitude to cause electric shock.
- Cleaning agents that contain bleach or foam should not to be used in this system. These cleaners will leech mercury from amalgam and pollute our environment. Please use non- foaming, non-leaching, and biodegradable Clean Stream for proper cleaning.
- Solids collector may contain biologically hazardous material. Wear protective gloves.Dispose of waste in approved bio-hazard container.
- Dimensions (Inch): 23.5 W x 19.5 D x 17 H
- Weight: 119 lbs
- Voltage (Minimum/Maximum): 200/250
- Full Load: 13 Amps
- Starting Load: 65 Amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Maximum Vacuum: 14 InHg
- Preset Vacuum Level: 10 InHg
- Tank Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 104°F (10 to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C)
- Relative Humidity: 90% (no condensation)
- Maximum Exhaust Air Flow: 27 SCFM
- Exhaust Fan Requirements: 500 CFM Minimum
- Horsepower (each pump): 1.75kW or 2.3 HPCurrent: 20A