Used Dental Vacuum Pumps | RamVac OSP24
The RamVac Osprey OSP24 compressors are NFPA99C Level 3 dental compressed air systems. Two versions of the Osprey are available. One, the smart model, is run by a “state of the art” electronic control (C2) that provides for continuous operation in a controlled environment. The other version is the basic model that uses a traditional pressure switch. These compressors are built to serve the needs of the dental industry, by providing clean dry air and years of reliable service.
- High quality air at a maximum pressure of 115 psi
- Operates at 100% duty cycle during peak operation times
- Rocking piston design technology
- Dual column desiccant dryer
Basic control platform
- Employs a traditional pressure switch and contactor arrangement
- Equipped with switches to isolate or turn off individual heads and hour meters
Smart control platform (C2 Control)
- Utilizes a more modern digital technology
- Utilizing a pressure transducer and solid state relays to control cycling
- Controls also feature head isolation, current sensing (head amperage draw)
- Maintenance reminders
- Fault notifications
- Average drain and recharge times
- Provides clean, dry, oil-free air
- Provides quiet operation while still producing more peak airflow
- Freedom to focus on patient care
- Provides 100% continuous supply of dry clean free air
- Compatible with RAMVAC’s On Wall Logistics (OWL) center and multiple units can be easily linked together
- Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- NOT intended for use in an OXYGEN RICH ENVIRONMENT.
Max Users: 4-6
Motor Per Unit : 2
HP Per Motor : Left 1.25; Right 2
Unit Power Consumption : 16.3 amps
Unit Dimensions (Inch): 35 x 25 x 30
Weight : 250 lbs.