Used Dental X-Ray Film Processor | Air Techniques A/T 2000 XR
The A/T 2000 XR automatic film processor is a great example of Air Techniques quality craftsmanship. The A/T 2000 line of dental film processors has remained the best-selling line of automatic film processors in the United States.
The A/T 2000 XR processes all intraoral, occlusal, TMJ, panoramic, cephalometric, and duplicating film sizes. It provides the operator with two operating speeds, a 2.5 minute "quick-look" speed and a 5.5 minute normal speed. The A/T 2000 XR offers dentists a low maintenance, easy-to-fix, no hassle film-processing option.
- Automatic chemistry replenishment and temperature maintenance
- Microcomputer automatically signals the internal replenishment pumps
- Stand-by mode for energy conservation
- Daylight loader compatible
- Meters the proper amount of developer and fixer to maintain chemistry strength
- Economical because excess chemistry is not used
- Electricity use, water consumption, and system wear are reduced.
- Eliminates the need for a dark room.
Weight (lb.): 75
Dimensions (inches): 18 x 15 x 25
Water flow: 1/2 gallon per minute
Water connection: Valved 3/4" male straight pipe or standard male garden hose fitting at rear of processor
Drain: 1½” vertical PVC standpipe, open at top, connected to 1½” PVC trap
Power requirements: 115V, 60Hz, 8A