Used Dental X-Ray Film Processor | Gendex GXP
The Gendex GPX is a completely closed chemistry dental X-ray processor which allows in house processing. The design seals the chemistry and wash water in a self-contained system avoiding costly plumbing installation and maintenance as well as environmental issues.
It is simple to operate using STANDBY and RUN buttons. It is fully automated after the process is started.
- Closed Chemistry Recirculation
- All Dental Size Films Compatibility
- Stand Alone System
- Daylight Loader Option
- Building Plumbing Compatibility
- Has a consistent, quality film processor that respects the environment.
- Eliminates the need to have chemical replenishment.
- The full recycling of stored chemistry provides automatic replenishment.
- Has design seals both the chemistry and wash water in one self-contained system.
Dimensions: 28" x 16.9" x 16.4" (D x W x H)
Weight: Approx. 69.5 lbs - 108 lbs. w/ solution
Voltage: 115, 230 Volts
Processing Duration (Second): 300 (Standard), 120 (Endo)
Minimum Film Size: 0.8 x 1.2 Inches (W x L)