Used Dental X-Ray Film Processor | ImageMax
The ImageMax is a portable, self-contained automatic processor specifically designed to follow the x-ray film developing guidelines from Eastman Kodak Corporation. The ImageMax is uniquely designed in that the x-ray film remains stationary. Films are secured in specially designed holders while solutions are brought to them through custom engineered valves using a combination of air pressure and vacuum. The ImageMax lacks rollers, gears, and belts commonly encountered with conventional processors and purportedly reduces maintenance requirements and film loss.
- Automatically/Correctly processes intra-oral and pan/ceph films
- Has the ability to both heat and cool the developer
- Little to no warm up time
- Processor tells when to change the water and chemistry
- Simple and quick, electronic push button drain
- Separate drain for fixer
- Sealed solution containers
- Pans and Cephs load instantly
- Virtually mistake proof
- Special endo processing
- Automatic system shut off
- Constructed with high-impact plastic, powder coat aluminum and stainless steel
- Virtually self-cleaning
- No roller marks
- No need for cleaning films
- No wasteful replenishment
- Extremely economical chemical and water usage
- Eliminate low solution levels and ruined film
- Reduce patient radiation
- Never lose an intra-oral film again
- Very low maintenance
- Fully self-contained and compact
- Do not insert a pan or ceph film into a wet processing tank. Doing so may put marks on the film. However, you can dry the top of the tank and especially the two upper film “bumps” between the three film holder positions.
- Film holders are plastic and will be permanently damaged if autoclaved or subjected to temperatures above 175°F/79.4°C.
Dimensions (Inch): 18 W x 12.5 D x 19 H
Width (With Day Loader): 19.5”
Height (With Day Loader): 24.5”
Voltage: 115 VAC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current: 6 Amps
Weight (Dry): 26 Lbs.
Weight (With Separate Air Supply and APV): 38 Lbs.
Solution Capacity: Four - 1 quart holding tanks
Room Operating Temperature: No warmer than 87°F/30.56°C
Air pump pressure : 6 PSI
Vacuum: 3.44 PSI
Film Handling(Intra-oral): Sizes 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4
Film Handling(Extra-oral): Pan 5 x 12 inch, Ceph 8 x 10 inch