Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | Air Techniques ScanX
The ScanX utilizes photo stimulable phosphor (PSP) technology. These wafer-thin, flexible, and wireless PSP imaging plates provide ample comfort for every patient.
- Utilizes wafer-thin, flexible, and wireless PSP imaging plates
- Compact design
- No chemicals or cabled sensors required
- Easier operator learning curve than digital x-ray sensors
- No processing chemicals required
- Convenient and time-saving operation compared with other x-ray options
The standard model does not come with an in-line eraser (ILE). This is part of the ILE model only. If you are referencing the standard model there are 2 options for erasing the phosphor plates.
1. Leave the plates under bright light for several hours
2. Purchase a separately-sold eraser that produces the fastest-erase spectrum of light.
Power requirements: 100V-240V, 50/60 Hz, 1-2A
Dimensions (inches): 15.5 x 15.5 x 16
Weight (lb.): 44