Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | Air Techniquest Scanx ILE
The ScanX ILE utilizes photo stimulable phosphor (PSP) technology. These wafer-thin, flexible, and wireless PSP imaging plates provide ample comfort for every patient.
Unlike the regular ScanX model which requires a separate Air Techniques Eraser unit, the ScanX ILE features an in-line plate eraser function that removes the image from the plate immediately after scanning.
- Utilizes wafer-thin, flexible, and wireless PSP imaging plates
- In-line erase feature erases image on phosphor plates immediately after scanning
- Compact design
- No chemicals or cabled sensors required
- Easier operator learning curve than digital x-ray sensors
- No processing chemicals required
- Convenient and time-saving operation compared with other x-ray options
- Plate Guides must not be put in an autoclave.
Power requirements: 100 to 240V, 50-60Hz, 1.2A
Measurements (inches) for B7110 model: 15.13 x 15 x 15.5
Measurements (inches) for B7210 model: 15.0 x 15.4 x 23.8
Height (inches): 15.5 (B7110), 23.8 (B7210)
Weight (lb.) for B7110 model: 43
Weight (lb.) for B7210 model: 45