Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | Gendex DenOptix
The DenOptix digital imaging system is intended for use as a digital dental x-ray system. A phosphor plate is placed in a patient's mouth instead of film or sensors during the x-ray procedure, and the plate is then scanned through the DenOptix machine. The DenOptix sends the x-ray image from the phosphor plate to a computer for processing.
- Do not reuse the barrier envelopes.
- Never open or override the lid lock when the scanner is in use or plugged in.
- Do not autoclave the imaging plates.
- Do not leave unscanned, exposed imaging plates in light.
- Do not scratch the imaging plates.
Dimensions (inches): 15.5 x 19.4 x 10.8
Weight (lb.): 35
Power requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz
Operating temperature: 59° to 95° F