Used Dental X-ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | Gendex Denoptix Digital Scanner (Scuzzy Scsi Port) (1319)
The DenOptix Digital Imaging Scanner is included in a system in which it is intended for use as a digital dental radiography system using x-ray recording media (phosphor imaging plates) for radiographic diagnostic intraoral and extraoral exposures providing interactive CRT retrieval, viewing and processing of stored computed radiographic images.
Provides maximum productivity DenOptix provides maximum productivity for busy offices with its easy installation and minimum staff training. The decision to go digital offers offices the perfect opportunity to replace inefficient and cumbersome film processing.
- Digital X-Ray Imaging System SCSI.
- Intra-oral Phosphor Plate System.
- Decreased processing time and duplication time
- Significant cost and time savings- no more film processor maintenance and repair
- Improved customer satisfaction-offers consistent and highly diagnostic images each time
- Software, plates and accessories not included
Voltage: 100-240 V AC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Weight (Empty): 35 Lbs
Dimension (Inch): 15.5 H x 19.4 W x 10.8 D
Power: 110 VA Max