Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | Gendex DenOptix QST
The DenOptix QST digital imaging system is intended for use as a digital dental x-ray system. A phosphor plate is placed in a patient's mouth instead of film or sensors during the x-ray procedure, and the plate is then scanned through the DenOptix machine. The DenOptix sends the x-ray image from the phosphor plate to a computer for processing.
The DenOptix QST differs from other models because it uses patented Quad Speed Technology to scan phosphor plates faster.
- Utilizes reusable phosphor plates
- Scans a full mouth series in as little as 4 seconds per image
- Easy to convert an existing film-based x-ray to digital using this system
- Phosphor plates position just like film so staff training is minimal
- Lowers the price of dental imaging by eliminating the need for costly film, chemistry, and film processors
- Reduces x-ray processing time
- Do not reuse the barrier envelopes.
- Never open or override the lid lock when the scanner is in use or plugged in.
- Do not autoclave the imaging plates.
- Do not leave unscanned, exposed imaging plates in light.
- Do not scratch the imaging plates.
Dimensions (inches): 15.5 x 19.4 x 10.8
Weight (lb.): 35
Power requirements: 100-240V, 50-60Hz