Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | Kodak CR 7400
The Kodak CR 7400 digital radiography system is designed for reading photostimulable phosphor (PSP) plates in dental, orthodontic, and oral surgery applications. The system is composed of two main parts:
- The Kodak CR 7400 unit
- The CR 7400 scanning program (user interface), which should be installed in the host computer that runs the unit. The user interface can be launched from other vendor software packages.
- Enhanced image quality
- One-step process scans a full mouth series without manual intervention
- Built-in automatic plate erase function
- FMS editor
- Process both intraoral and extraoral images
- Innovative friction-less process
- Light protection pouches
- User-friendly interface
- Advanced stability and reliability
- Easier, automatic installation
- A smooth digital transition
- Easy to use
- Eliminates double exposures and reduces plate handling for longer lasting plates
- Allows you to create custom mounts
- Cost-effective digital solution
- Improved patient care
- Reduce image degradation due to exposure to light and help protect from scratches, extending the life of the plates
- Do not operate the equipment in the presence of explosive liquids, vapors, or gases.
- Do not plug in or turn on the system if hazardous substances are detected in the environment. If these substances are detected after the system has been turned on, do not attempt to turn off the unit or unplug it. Evacuate and ventilate the area before turning off the system.
- During normal operation, always keep the unit enclosed in its protective cover to prevent the outside area from being exposed to laser radiation.
- During normal operation, do not remove the cover. Only authorized service personnel may remove the cover.
- Do not operate the system while the access door is open.
Dimensions (Inch): 18.9 W x 15 D x 9.5 H
Weight: 35 lbs
Voltage: 100-240 VAC
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Current : 2 A; External surge protector UPS strongly recommended
Operating Temperature: 18 - 30°C, 64 - 86°F
Operating Relative Humidity: 85% (max) non-condensing
Storage Temperature: 15 - 60°C; 59 - 140°F
Storage Relative Humidity: 80% (max) non-condensing
Theoretical Resolution (Panoramic/Cephalometric): <10 lp/mm
Theoretical Resolution (Intraoral): <20 lp/mm
Plate Type: Kodak CR imaging plates for intraoral/extraoral