Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | ScanX Duo
ScanX Duo is complete digital X-ray solution that works with ALL image sizes: 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4; Panoramic; Cephalometric; and TMJ. ScanX utilizes photo stimulable phosphor (PSP) technology.
- White body and a polished silver trim.
- Wafer-thin, flexible and wireless PSP imaging plates.
- Faster than film.
- Compact footprint.
- 2 processing slots that can be used simultaneously.
- Achieve the highest image quality.
- Provide ample comfort for every patient.
- Faster image development.
- Greater convenience.
- No costly chemicals or processor maintenance.
- There is no need for special training, as workflow and placement technique are identical to film.
- To avoid risk of electric shock, fire, short-circuit or dangerous emissions, never insert any metallic object into the equipment.
- Check the device cables for possible damage before switching on damaged cables, plugs and sockets must be replaced before use.
- Never touch open supply outlets and patients simultaneously.
- Do not locate unit where it could be sprayed with water, or in a damp environment.
Dimensions (Inch): 10.38 D x 10 Wx 12 H
Weight: 21.5 lbs
Supply Voltage: 100 to 240VAC +/- 10%
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Supply Current: 2 A Maximum
Operating Temperature: 50°F to 105°F (10°C to 40°C)
Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
Resolution: Up to 18 lp/mm
Storage Temperature: -21°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
Storage Humidity: 5% - 95% (Non-condensing)
USB Port: Must be USB 1.1 or 2.0 or later
Monitor: SVGA 24", 1280x1024 or higher resolution
RAM: 2 GB
CPU: 3 GHz Intel CORE2
Hard Drive: 120 GB recommended
Video Display Adapter: 32 MB RAM