Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | ScanX IO ILE
ScanX Intraoral Digital Radiography System is capable of reading images simultaneously from 4 PSPs in seconds. This centralized intraoral workhorse is an efficient four track system that accepts intraoral PSP sizes 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 for patients of all ages and anatomies. With ScanX PSPs, you never miss important structures due to their larger, 100% active diagnostic area.
It has an In-Line-Erase features which enables the user to remove the image right after scanning the PSP.
- Utilizes flexible and wireless PSP imaging plates
- Removes the latent image from the plate
- Requires no time-wasting chemical processor maintenance or money-wasting chemicals
- Easy to operate
- Provides greater patient comfort
- provides an efficient one-operation scanning
- Always use exercise care in handling the PSPs so as not to scratch the sensitive surface or nick the edges.
- Room temperature should be in the range 50 to 105°F (10 to 40°C) with relative humidity between 5 and 95%.
Supply Voltage: 100 to 240VAC +/- 10%
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Supply Current: 1.2 A Maximum
Power Supply: 24 Volt Power Supply
Dimensions (Inch): 15.13 D x 15 W x 15.5 H
Weight : 43 lbs
Operating Temperature: 50°F to 105°F (10°C to 40°C)
Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% RH
Storage Temperature: -21°F to 130°F (-29°C to 54°C)
Storage Humidity: 5% - 95% (Non-condensing)