Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | ScanX Scuzzy (1323)
ScanX delivers sharp, clear images in up to 20 lp/mm true resolution, meeting the needs of all diagnostic. ScanX PSPs enable easier placement and access to more difficult areas of the mouth. Diagnostic abilities increase and radiographs become more comfortable for your patients.
- Capable of scanning intraoral, panoramic, and cephalometric plates.
- Serial (SCSI) port connection.
- Eraser included for erasing images from plates.
- Does not require costly and time consuming chemical processing.
- Allows for digital images to be kept with patient records.
- Easy to operate.
- Digital imaging is accessible to everyone with ScanX Digital Radiography Systems.
- ScanX Classic Digital Radiography System delivers crystal clear images in seconds.
Voltage: 100 Volts
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
Connection Type: SCSI