Used Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner | Soredex Optime
The Soredex Optime digital imaging unit is a scanning device designed to automatically read reusable Soredex dental imaging plates. Its easy installation and intuitive controls make it a great option for dental professionals looking for a convenient alternative to digital x-ray sensors.
- Automatic image processing
- Clear, intuitive indicators
- Compatible with multiple imaging plate sizes
- Computer network compatible
- Easy set-up process
- Convenient controls
- Comfortable and safe operation
- Serves multiple operatory rooms
- Produces digital images in seconds
- Avoid exposure to the laser beam when the covers are removed.
- Do not move or knock the unit when it is reading an imaging plate.
- This unit can interfere with other devices due to its EMC characteristics.
- Unit not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anaesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
Technology: Imaging Plate (PSP = Photo Stimulable Phosphor plate)
Pixel Size: 30 μm (SUPER RESOLUTION) 60 μm (HIGH RESOLUTION)
Resolution: 17 lp/mm
Readout Time : 5 - 10 seconds (depending on the plate size)
Connection : Standard network connection (Ethernet RJ45)
Dimensions : 6 x 8.9 x 12,1" (H x W x D)
Operating System : Windows 7 or Windows 8
Weight: 7.7 lbs
Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Operating Current: Less than 1.5 A