Used Digital Dental X-Ray Sensor | Schick CDR
The Schick CDR digital x-ray sensor utilizes active pixel sensors. Patients are exposed to far less radiation and spend less time in the chair while you get excellent images with no chemicals, no waiting, and no duplication hassles. This sensor is compatible with almost any practice management software available. It comes in size 0, 1, and 2.
- Available in 3 sizes (0, 1, and 2).
- Features QuickZoom that “zooms” or magnifies the images
- Compatible with virtually any practice management software, including Eaglesoft
- Improves office efficiency
- Produces superior image quality that is equal to film
- Improves case acceptance and patient education
- Do not soak sensor or its edge-card connector in sterile solution and do not autoclave sensor.
- Do not disconnect sensor from remote module by pulling on sensor cable.
- Do not hang sensor by its cable, or let sensor cable dangle near the floor where it can become tangled or near a cabinet drawer where it can be caught or crimped.
Required operating system: Pentium-based PC or better running Windows 9X, Windows NT, Windows 2000, or Windows ME
Sensor dimensions (mm): 31 x 22 (size 0); 37 x 24 (size 1); 43 x 30 (size 2)